Friday, August 9, 2013

I Think My Favorite Is...

I'm going to start a new series on this little tiny Disney blog of mine. I'm calling my series "I Think My Favorite Is..." because well my favorite rides, lands, hotels, etc are constantly changing. Who can really make a decision?! Not many Disney Freaks I know, anyways! ;)

Sidebar...I had achilles tendon reconstructive surgery yesterday (Aug 9) and I'm totally bored. I'm planning to overload this little blog. You are warned! ;)


Today, I think my favorite hotel is...

Animal Kingdom Lodge!

Oh my love for AKL is rather embarrassing. 

My husband and I took a 5 year anniversary trip on our 6th anniversary (lol!) to WDW this January. We stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge in Kidani Village. It was heaven. It was quiet, just the right size, fancy but homey, our balcony was kick butt and come on, you just can't beat seeing zebras and giraffes at your leisure. 

Some pictures from our recent trip...


Lobby of  Jambo House

Sweet Statue in  Jambo House


I mean HONESTLY

Steps to Boma






What's your favorite hotel in WDW? Got one you think I should check out? I'd love to hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment