Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Welcome, dreamers.

Hi there!

My name is Kate. I'm Mama to a 4 year old, Rory who considers herself on some days to be Doc McStuffns and others to be a Princess, and an almost 3 year old son named Trace, who is equal parts Walter from the Muppets and most definitely Jake. We live in Pennsylvania with my husband/their Daddy, Dave and our dog, Millie.

We are a Disney family.

I was raised on Disney movies, vacationed frequently to WDW and once to Disneyland, had a brother in the college program and believed from a young age that magic does exist, even if only in our hearts.

I introduced my husband to a Disney lifestyle when we had been married for about 3 years. We took our first trip together, just the two of us, when our daughter was 8 months old. (9 months later...Trace was born! :) We often joke his middle name should have been Walter! lol) Since that trip, my husband has the bug. We've been several times as a family, twice as a couple and once as a performance trip with my dance studio.

Our next scheduled trip is June 19-26, 2014. I say scheduled because I'm not sure I can hold off that long...I think Fall is DisneyWorld would just be fantastic...

But for now, I spend my days dreaming Big Red Bow Dreams. This little corner of the internet will be filled with crafts, snacks, ideas, quotes, photos, trip tips...if it's Disney, I will keep it here.

xo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment